Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Restoran Wong Poh, Bukit Mayang Mas.

When I have my seafood cravings, one of the places that I head out to is Restoran Wong Poh near Aman Suria in PJ. In fact, I am such a fan of this place that I have blogged about it previously, and I just love this place so much!!! =) Since I have blogged about it - lets keep this post simple, but plenty of pictures to make you mouth water and hungry right now ya... hahaha =)

Basically, salted egg goes well with ANYTHING!

Crabs... i just love my crabs!!!

I also damn layan fried rice too... and the ones here... damn good.

The mantaos were rather dry though; maybe an off day for the mantao chef?

...and how about more crabs!!! =)

Restaurant Wong Poh
36 & 38 Jln BM 1/2
Bukit Mayang Mas
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603-7803 3527

No comments:

Post a Comment