Friday, September 16, 2011

Cosmo Lobby Lounge, KL Hilton.

I go to KL Hilton a lot; yes I do, I love the food at Chynna, and then I do enjoy partying at Zeta Bar. Recently, I brought the Devil to KL Hilton for some coffee or chillout - right after having some nice scones at Plan B Bangsar Village. I suddenly had cravings for scones.... and I was just searching around...

Previous entries on Chynna KL Hilton - here and here. =)

Previous entries on Zeta Bar KL Hilton - here, and here. =P

Previous entry on Senses KL Hilton - here.

This time, I went to the Cosmo Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea. =)


A pot of English breakfast tea. =)

...together with a nice glass of iced latte.

...and the afternoon tea snacks! Mmmm....

Sandwiches, anyone?

....the main highlight... the SCONES!!!!!!

You have to try this, it is damn awesomeee...

Other light bites....

If you like to have a nice afternoon tea with awesome scones, then just head to the Cosmo Lobby Lounge at KL Hilton. Trust me - you wont be disappointed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment