Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat, Desa Sri Hartamas.

If there's one particular type of cuisine that I like a lot - that would be steamboat!!! I am quite a sucker for steamboat - but I never really get to try the really good ones, apart from those in Hong Kong.... and anyways, recently, I checked out this place in Desa Sri Hartamas - and wow I was impressed!

The Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat Restaurant.

The soup... comes with the ingredients already that makes the soup very tasty and sweet. =)

The 3 tiered tray that served a heavy meal for two. =)

Pork slices!!! Mmmm....

Quail eggs!!! My personal favouriteeeee.....

All the wanton, the prawn wanton, pork balls and much more... all in pairs! =)

Jade Pot Dim Sum & Steamboat
No. 5, Ground Floor Plaza Prismaville,
Jalan 19/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas

No comments:

Post a Comment