Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Distracted

1.    Hooray! Time to write.
2.    I’ll just make a coffee
3.    I’ll just check Twitter
4.    And Blogger
5.    Ooo that looks interesting – I’ll read that link
6.    I’ll comment. Best sign in
7.    Now I’m in I’ll visit some other blogs and comment
8.    I’ll update my own blog while I’m here
9.    Best update Twitter
10.    Have I checked my email?
11.    Ah. Just got to reply to that one. And that other one.
12.    Best check my work email just in case
13.    Hooray! Now I can start writing
14.    I’ll just go and make another coffee
15.    I really fancy listening to some music
16.    Love that video. Oh, I remember that song
17.    What are the lyrics to that song?
18.    I really need to sing along to this
19.    Found them! Let’s play and sing.
20.    I can sing a different song SO much better
21.    Found other song. Sing that instead
22.    Where are the cats?
23.    I’m hungry
24.    I really need to eat something sweet
25.    Biscuits are marvellous
26.    Where is my notebook?
27.    My notebook was under that really interesting book
28.    Might just read that page
29.    Will google that author and see what else they have written
30.    Will buy that on Amazon
31.    Where is my credit card?
32.    Marvellous. Oh, I might buy that DVD as well.
33.    Must back away from Amazon.
34.    I really need to write something
35.    I’m cold – need to find a jumper
36.    Hooray! I’m at my desk
37.    Where are my glasses?
38.    Wonder if I’ve had an interesting email yet?
39.    Wonder if the postman has been?
40.    Seriously, where are the cats?
41.    I’ll just go and make a cup of tea
42.    Wonder if anyone has commented on my blog?
43.    What can I see outside the window?
44.    I need to water that plant
45.    Who eats the pens in this house?
46.    Oh – the tumble dryer is beeping
47.    Might just cuddle the cats for a bit
48.    A snooze might help my creativity
49.    Is it time for lunch?
50.    I love days at home writing

No comments:

Post a Comment