Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scrappin Chics Challenge

I'm excited to take part in the Scrappin Chics Challenge Blog's 1st Challenge -http://scrappinchicschallenge.blogspot.com/.  The theme is Kitchen.  At first I had a hard time deciding what I was going to do... I was sitting at my desk when I heard some of neighborhood kids walking by and yelling "Hi Mom, what's for dinner" and like magic the light bulb came on!  On most days I have a houseful of kids, besides my own two, calling me mom and eating dinner with me so I decided to make this for my kitchen :)  I got an unfinished 12x12 shadow frame from Michaels, painted it black and then sanded the edges.  The inside is made with my cricut using Elegant Edges, Storybook, From My Kitchen and Country Life (for the apron so I didn't break the rules! lol).  I used some dimmension dots for the apron and rolling pin and then added some antique kitchen utensils for effect and dimmension.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment