Friday, June 24, 2011

Fairy Day Blog Hop

Welcome to Day 2 of the Fairy Day Blog Hop hosted by the very talented Gill!  You should have hopped here from: Shannon - www.purplelionpaper.com/blog If you happened to be just stopping by and want to start from the beginning then you can start with Gillhttp://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com


The theme of this hop  is FAIRY DAY so what we are doing on this hop is bringing together a select few people from all over the world to take part and for them to create a project with a fairy or fairies on it.

This is a hop with a difference as along the hop there  are  letters to find in the postings - not all blogs have the letters but if you gather all the letters then at the end of the hop on day 2 assemble them to create a fairy related  word. You will then return to Gill's blog and enter the Mr Linky at the bottom of the post (do not reveal the secret  word yet). After the hop Gill will contact someone at random and ask them to email her with the word - if correct they win some lovely candy.

Now on to my projects  - I know you are probably tired and have had alot to read so I'm going to keep it short and simple - I have created 3 projects for this hop.   In all 3 projects I used faerie digi images from The Emerald Faerie Garden, sentiment digi's from anitabestampin, my copics, my Elegant Edges cart, a butterfly stamp from Stampin Up,  and various bling and backround paper :)



This one also includes a mushroom digi from Digital Delights


This one is also entered in the Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge.



Thanks for hopping by!  I hope that you are having as much fun as I am on this very mystical and magical hop! 
I would love for you to leave a little love and become a follower - I'm doing a 100 follower give-a-way - i'm going to be giving away one of my handmade dolls :)

You're next stop is the very creative Leslie - Rahye   http://www.leslierahye.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment