Monday, April 4, 2011

Thanks to All My Friends

Even though the past few weeks have been difficult, confusing, scary and sad I learned to appreciate my friends and how blessed I am for all that I have.  When life seemed like there was no hope there came randoms act of kindness that gave me the strength to get through.  So this card is a tribute to my friends "Friendship is Shelter From Life's Little Storms".  Thanks to all of your for your words of love and support, thanks for being patient during the weeks I wasn't able to post to my blog, thanks to all of you for listening, for helping me move, lifting furniture and boxes up two flights of stairs, for helping me get ready for my craft fair, for sharing your creativity on your own blogs to keep me inspired for the time i'd be able to create again myself.....  FRIENDS ROCK :)  Thank you! xoxoxo Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment