Monday, February 28, 2011

Liebster Award - times 3!



Well, what can I say but what great way to start a new week but with a proud post :) They say we get things in 3's and that's how many Liebster Blog Awards I received over the past few days - words can't expess how thankful I am to:
These ladies do amazing work and you should stop by their blogs for a little inspiration!!!

The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.
 As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have fun!
Please stay posted as I sort through the many blogs I love and try to narrow it down to 5 -how does one do that with so much talent out there????  You are all deserving so I dedicate this award to all of you for all of your inspiration and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment