Monday, September 6, 2010

The greatest weekend of this year!

     
    This weekend I was very busy.... HAVING FUN!!!Everything was great, even the sun smiled at us all day Saturday. On Sunday, there were a few clouds on the sky, but they looked so innocent....so that didn't stop me and my friends to walk and talk and laugh a lot. On Saturday I went walking in the great park of Arad with my best friend Ady ; we've also spent some time in Armonia Center and made jokes and laughed a lot.
Then , on Sunday, we went at the mall.

In the afternoon,I went for pizza with my friends . I don't think I've ever laughed that much like yesterday...  So, that's how I've started : that cappuccino was excellent.
Casy is such a gentleman, Cristina is such a love,Florin is a great boy. And when you think they're younger than me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment