Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pasar Ramadhan, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, KL

Okay I know that this post is quite outdated now that the fasting month is over. Anyways, before I continue further, I would like to wish all my Muslim friends a Selamat Hari Raya - in case you didnt receive my wishes.

Just two weeks ago, I went to the Pasar Ramadhan at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail - the ramadhan pasar used to be much larger and extended - but this year's was somehow rather small. =(

Nevermind, let me entertain you all with some awesome pictures - taken with my iPhone4 =P

Nasi tomato?

Satay!!!

Otak-otak!!!

But someone told me that KL's otak-otak can never be compared to those at her hometown in Muar lorrr... nevermind, she's gonna bring me to her hometown to try the otak-otak! =)

Ooooo the awesome murtabak!

I would not miss out on the Pasar Ramadhan specials such as the lemangs, the murtabaks, and probably a lot of other good stuffs - including the ayam perciks!!! *yummmmyyyzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment